Here at Stephen Pinder Employment Law Limited we offer legal services to individuals across the UK and your privacy is important to us and we would ask that you read this policy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
This policy also outlines your rights regarding your personal data, and what steps you can take if you have a complaint.
What information do we collect?
In order to provide the best possible service to enable us to act as efficiently as possible, we collect and manage client and non-client data such as:
- Your personal details, including name, address, contact numbers, email, date of birth etc
- Identification documents pursuant to data protection regulations
- Information in relation to employment circumstances in which you are seeking advice i.e. why you have instructed us, details in relation to your salary, pen9ion etc should this be relevant to the potential claim. Employment history
- Financial information, such as bank account details
- Any disabilities relevant to your case, together with medical history
How your data is collected
- From you personally either over the telephone or by way of completing and signing relevant authorities to enable us to acquire this information from relevant sources, i.e. your bank, doctor, medical professionals.
Why do we need this information
We will only use the information in line with the service requested to be able to deal with your case, i.e. Employment Tribunal, Respondent Solicitor, or any third party necessary to carry out your instructions. If we need to use sensitive information such as medical records, we will only do so as necessary in relation to your legal claim and with your signed authority.
- To enable us to efficiently process any potential employment applications
- To meet the requirements of a contract and provide you with all necessary legal services and advice.
- Billing and payment services Legal obligations imposed on us
How long do we hold your personal information
All information in relation to the case in which we have acted for you, paper records will be kept up to 7 years, and any electronic information 15 years.
You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data
Stephen Pinder Employment Law Limited
29 Hope Street
0151 309 1527
Cookies In order to provide you with a better user experience, we sometimes place small data files - Known as cookies - on a user’s computer or device. These data files don't store personal information about you, but merely about the choices you make when navigating our website and are used purely for analytical purposes.