Stephen Pinder Employment Law Limited
Complaints Policy and Procedure
1. It is our policy to deal with concerns about work undertaken in an open manner and to address matters promptly.
2. In the first instance it is always preferable to try to resolve concerns or complaints on an informal basis, usually through a conversation either in person or on the telephone. If you have any concern or complaint about work, please contact our office via telephone on 0151 309 1527. If you would prefer to meet face to face, please contact the office to make arrangements for an appointment.
3. If you would prefer to set out your concerns in writing then please do so by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at The Casa, 1st Floor, 29 Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9BQ.
4. If an informal discussion does not resolve your complaint you should submit your complaint in writing to Stephen Pinder who is the Director of the Company, using the above email or address. Mr Pinder will review your complaint and will sim to respond on a formal basis within 5 working days. If your complaint remains unresolved Mr Pinder will consider any further representations which you wish to make, and every effort will be made to try to ensure that your concerns have been met, so that work can then be undertaken to deal with your substantive issue being dealt with by the Company.
5. Should you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of any complaint, you may seek advice from the Legal Service Ombudsman whose details can be found either by their web address at http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk or via telephone on 0300 555 0333. You can also contact the Ombudsman’s Office at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ. You normally need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of receiving a final written response about your complaint from me.
Stephen Pinder Employment Law Limited is authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA number 815484